We welcome everyone at Lavender Lodge. We have bedrooms on the ground floor and on the first floor â€“ please let us know any particular requirements you have at the time of booking. If you have any specific requests or questions that you would like to discuss with us, please call or email.
The house is on two levels;ground and first floor. There is plenty of parking on the driveway in front of the house. The driveway is covered with smooth tarmac and is directly accessible from the road. The parking is less than 10m from the front door. There are two small steps up into the house.
Two of the bedrooms can be accessed directly from the drive without entering the house - these rooms both have a single step up into them. The door to one of them opens directly into the room and is ideal for a wheelchair user. The other has a right-angle turn immediately inside the doorway, and would be less convenient for a wheelchair user.
The ground floor is on a single level with no steps. Breakfast is served in the dining room, which is on the ground floor. There is a single flight of 16 steps to the first floor, with a handrail on the right. The first floor is on a single level with no steps.
Assistance Dogs and Pets
We welcome assistance dogs - but it would help if you could mention that you will be bringing an assistance dog at the time of booking.
Sorry, but we do not accept any pets.
- Menus and guest information are available in large print on request.
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities.
- Cordless kettles are available in the bedrooms.
- The bedrooms are lockable with a key and guests are provided with a front door key.
- The televisions in the bedrooms have remote control handsets.
- Each bedroom has a main ceiling light, controllable from the door. There are also bedside lamps on each side of the bed.
- The duvets and pillows are made of a synthetic filling, suitable for people with allergies.
- Heating is thermostatically controlled and adjustable in both guest rooms.
- Each bedroom is supplied with a beverage tray.
All the mobile phone networks have good to average coverage in Chester. A cordless telephone handset on the house phone line can be made available for guest use on request.
People with nut allergies should be aware that we do use nuts in the kitchen.
We are happy to supply soya milk, decaffeinated coffee or tea or other alternatives on request. Please advise us prior to your arrival.
We are non-smoking throughout and have been for several years before the recent no-smoking legislation was introduced.